Monday, February 1, 2010

About Me!!

Okay so here we go. My name is Emily and I am in my third year at Stout. I am a Studio Art major with a Psychology minor. You may be wondering from my blog title, I am a dancer and have been dancing since I was 3. I am from a small town called Tomah. I have always been involved in the art since I was very young. I always knew that I was going to go into some sort of field that involved the arts. I am currently working on going into the field of art therapy. I love working with people so I feel this will be the best fit for me.

On ward to what is going on with me this semester. So I started my third semester of Art Metals, yay, it is one of my favorite classes and I would hope so because it is my concentration. I also have Art since 1950 which I think is going to be very interesting, I have two psychology class and I really like them so far. My last class that I have is Life Drawing. To be honest this is the class that scares me the most :( I am not very good at drawing and it is not my favorite subject but I guess I will see how it goes.

Stay tuned for more updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment