Friday, May 14, 2010

Final

I never thought that I would enjoy Life Drawing as much as I have. I was very scared coming into this class. I knew that my draw abilities were not the greatest, but Amy never brought that up. She just showed you what you were good and and made you focus on what you need to work on. I thought the class was a lot of fun and I learned so much.

I think the biggest thing that I learned this semester is to just be more confident in myself and my draw style. I learned that I just need to clear my mind and just do it and not think about what others are going to think. I think that I have done a good job at improving my cross contour lines in my drawings and I also think that I have done a better job on my perspective.

Overall I think this class was really good for me. I think that I will be able to use this in my metals work, because I am starting to focus more on organic forms.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/organize/?start_tab=sets

No comments:

Post a Comment