Thursday, March 18, 2010

Midterm!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48477508@N02/

So far in Life Drawing I, I have learned so much. I didn't really think that I was going to enjoy this class as much as I have. I am becoming more confident in my drawing skill and I am even learning to enjoy cross-couture drawing. I really enjoy the 1 minute gesture drawings, it really helps warm up for the longer drawings. I am just really excited to continue to learn more.

I think that my weakest thing it perspective. I have always struggled with it but I am getting better. I think one of my strengths is that I am getting better at just letting go and letting my arm do the drawing. I have learned to look more and study and then put pen to paper. I think for the second half of the semester I would like to work on perspective more and also just keep drawing more. I have never been the person that enjoys drawing but I have found that I am enjoy this class. I think I will be able to use what I have learned from this class in what I want to do in life in the way to just let go and draw. In art therapy I think it is sometimes important to just have the person stop thinking and just draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment